When it comes to running a successful e-commerce business, you need three things: speed, reliability, and security. Our e-commerce experts have worked with leading global businesses to develop cloud hosting solutions that address the industry’s specific requirements. With a comprehensive, hybrid ready product portfolio, iron clad cybersecurity solutions, 99.999% core uptime, and an extensive global network that lets you reach your customer no matter where they are, we make sure your business is always open and that your customers are happy.
Ready to launch a new promotion? Preparing for the holiday rush? We make it quick and easy to deploy new virtual or dedicated servers to meet peaks in demand. With our custom API, you can do it all right from your own device. And because you can scale up and down as you need to, you’ll only pay for what you use. This lets you easily grow to meet user demand, while keeping down costs and increasing your profits.
As an E-commerce company every second of downtime can mean thousands in lost revenue, and a decrease in customer satisfaction. That’s why we have expert support engineers with a deep understanding of the technical and business needs of E-commerce companies, and a range of comprehensive SLAs to guarantee that your business is always up and running.
Better Customer Experience
Your customers demand a seamless online shopping experience. Even an extra second of loading time can mean the difference between a completed order and an abandoned cart. Our extensive global network and available next-generation CDN ensure your website loads at lightning fast speeds no matter where your customers are.
Great Price to Performance Ratio
The need to continually invest in new technology along with ever shifting market demands mean that on premise hosting can quickly become a major financial burden for most e-commerce companies. Our global cloud hosting solutions remove the weight of capital expenditures, reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and ensuring that you always have the latest technology, freeing you to invest in growing your business.
Flexible & Hybrid Ready
Leaseweb offers you complete flexibility to work with you favorite e-commerce platform. Because different workloads perform better on different architectures, we provide a choice of powerful dedicated servers, public and private clouds, CDN, cybersecurity, and hybrid solutions to optimize your e-commerce infrastructure and provide your customers with the best experience.
Leaseweb has a global reach, so you need to be able to provide your customer with the same online experience no matter where in the world they are. Our global network delivers 99.999% core uptime and 5.5 Tbps bandwidth to deliver optimal performance. And because of our fully redundant architecture and 16 state of the art data centers, you can count on us to deliver uncompromising resiliency and high availability for your online business.
"Intrastores continues to experience rapid growth and tightly manages capacity through a highly advanced and global infrastructure from Leaseweb at very competitive prices."
- Dedicated Server
- Private Cloud
- VMware vSphere Private Cloud
“We have built a personal relationship with the people at Leaseweb after working together for almost 10 years. We feel like we really have a partner we can trust.”
From our blogAll stories
- 3 Keys to Helping Your E-commerce Business Succeed This Holiday Season It’s the most wonderful time of the year – and the busiest for e-commerce merchants. The 2022 holiday shopping season is underway with online sales forecast...
- To Mitigate Supply Chain Issues, Look to the Cloud Even with the global supply chain crisis sparked by the emergence of COVID-19 and a sky-rocketed increase in consumer demand, eCommerce business is showing...
- 5 Common Online Service Costs and How to Avoid Them Many organizations are taking the leap to begin rolling out new online services – and with relatively low development costs and a wide range of use...
- How the Right Cloud Hosting Solution Can Help to Avoid Tech Issues for Retailers Since its creation in the 1950s, Black Friday has staked its claim as the post-Thanksgiving tradition, and in 2005 (capitalizing on the boom of the online...
- Taking a shopping trip to the future The new era of retail is an exciting blend of physical and digital. Our retail experiences are being enriched by technologies such as robotics, artificial...
- E-commerce: Your website and infrastructure can make or break your business Running an E-commerce business is a daunting task, and trying to ensure its success is even more difficult due to the highly competitive world of digital...