When it comes to running a successful e-commerce business, you need three things: speed, reliability, and security. Our e-commerce experts have worked with leading global businesses to develop cloud hosting solutions that address the industry’s specific requirements. With a comprehensive, hybrid ready product portfolio, iron clad cybersecurity solutions, 99.999% core uptime, and an extensive global network that lets you reach your customer no matter where they are, we make sure your business is always open and that your customers are happy.
Ready to launch a new promotion? Preparing for the holiday rush? We make it quick and easy to deploy new virtual or dedicated servers to meet peaks in demand. With our custom API, you can do it all right from your own device. And because you can scale up and down as you need to, you’ll only pay for what you use. This lets you easily grow to meet user demand, while keeping down costs and increasing your profits.
As an E-commerce company every second of downtime can mean thousands in lost revenue, and a decrease in customer satisfaction. That’s why we have expert support engineers with a deep understanding of the technical and business needs of E-commerce companies, and a range of comprehensive SLAs to guarantee that your business is always up and running.
Better Customer Experience
Your customers demand a seamless online shopping experience. Even an extra second of loading time can mean the difference between a completed order and an abandoned cart. Our extensive global network and available next-generation CDN ensure your website loads at lightning fast speeds no matter where your customers are.
Great Price to Performance Ratio
The need to continually invest in new technology along with ever shifting market demands mean that on premise hosting can quickly become a major financial burden for most e-commerce companies. Our global cloud hosting solutions remove the weight of capital expenditures, reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and ensuring that you always have the latest technology, freeing you to invest in growing your business.
Flexible & Hybrid Ready
Leaseweb offers you complete flexibility to work with you favorite e-commerce platform. Because different workloads perform better on different architectures, we provide a choice of powerful dedicated servers, public and private clouds, CDN, cybersecurity, and hybrid solutions to optimize your e-commerce infrastructure and provide your customers with the best experience.
Leaseweb has a global reach, so you need to be able to provide your customer with the same online experience no matter where in the world they are. Our global network delivers 99.999% core uptime and 5.5 Tbps bandwidth to deliver optimal performance. And because of our fully redundant architecture and 16 state of the art data centers, you can count on us to deliver uncompromising resiliency and high availability for your online business.
"Intrastores continues to experience rapid growth and tightly manages capacity through a highly advanced and global infrastructure from Leaseweb at very competitive prices."
- VMware Private Cloud
- Dedicated Server
- Private Cloud
“We have built a personal relationship with the people at Leaseweb after working together for almost 10 years. We feel like we really have a partner we can trust.”
"Storing photos needs to be easy, and uploading needs to be fast. That is why we chose Leaseweb. They have a very fast network with good connections across Europe and beyond."
- Dedicated Server
From our blogAll stories
- Taking a shopping trip to the future The new era of retail is an exciting blend of physical and digital. Our retail experiences are being enriched by technologies such as robotics, artificial...
- E-commerce: Your website and infrastructure can make or break your business Running an E-commerce business is a daunting task, and trying to ensure its success is even more difficult due to the highly competitive world of digital...
- Don’t Let Cyberattacks Bring Down Your Holiday Cheer The holiday shopping season can make or break an online retailer. By doing things well, you can expect sales to surge and your customer base to grow...
- Is Your Website Ready for Holiday Season Traffic? The 2017 festive shopping season promises to be one of the biggest ever, particularly for online retailers. Total sales are projected to grow by 16.6 percent...
- 4 Ways to Make Sure Your Webshop Stays Open While global e-commerce sales are predicted to approach $2.5 trillion this year and continue to grow to nearly $4 trillion by 2020, according to a recent...
- The Secret to Shorter Load Times on E-Commerce Sites E-commerce sales have increased dramatically over the past few years, and the growth continues to accelerate. Between 2015 and 2016, online sales increased...