When your company lives in the cloud, you don’t just need a hosting provider with the best performance, you need one with the experience and knowledge to help you meet the unique challenges and customer requirements you face everyday. Our years of experience working with leading SaaS companies around the world, combined with our comprehensive infrastructure solutions and lightning fast global network mean that we can find the perfect solution to help you keep your customers happy, and your business growing.
Top Tier Network
It doesn’t matter how good your software application is if your customers can’t access it quickly and reliably. That’s why our cloud hosting solutions reside on our lightning fast global network with 99.999% core uptime, that incorporates 44 points of presence and 27 Internet Exchanges around the world.
Enterprise Grade Hardware
As a SaaS company, many of the processing requirements that were once carried out on a customer’s own PC are now dependent on your servers. This high degree of processing power, requires the right hardware. That’s why we only use industry leading servers including Dell, HP, and IBM, powered by the latest versions of Intel’s Xeon processors.
The global economy demands global access. With the rapid rise of new markets, you need a hosting provider that can help you reach your customers where they are. With 16 data centers, and offices in Europe, North America, and Asia, our global cloud hosting solutions connect you with the world, while providing you the local knowledge and support.
Always on Support
As a SaaS company every minute of application downtime means lost revenue, and a decrease in customer satisfaction. That’s why we have expert support engineers with a deep understanding of the technical and business hosting needs of SaaS providers, and a range of comprehensive SLAs to guarantee that your business is always up and running.
With a comprehensive product portfolio ranging from VPSs and dedicated servers, to fully customized private cloud solutions, we offer you the flexibility to quickly scale your infrastructure to meet the changing demands of your business. This lets you easily grow to meet customer demands, while keeping down costs and increasing your bottom line.
Efficient and Affordable
The need to continually invest in new technology along with ever shifting market demands mean that on premise hosting can quickly become a major financial burden for most SaaS companies. Our global cloud hosting solutions remove the weight of capital expenditures, reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and ensuring that you always have the latest technology.
Products and Services
"We wanted a party with a good continuous hosting infrastructure and high uptime. Dell recommended Leaseweb, and they were the only provider on the market that offered what we were looking for."
- Private Cloud
- VMware vSphere Private Cloud
“Leaseweb provides an excellent international network where we can have our racks redundantly and remote hands when we need them. We haven't found this combination anywhere else.”
- Dedicated Server
”We have two data centers in Amsterdam, and I still have the impression that Leaseweb’s AMS-02 data center was designed to address our specific needs.”
- Dedicated Server
“Leaseweb USA was able to provide us the complete customized package we were looking for at a competitive price. The dedicated servers and colocation options, in combination with Leaseweb USA’s professional and knowledgeable support team, makes them an excellent choice for companies looking for an IaaS provider.”
- Dedicated Server
From our blogAll stories
- SaaStr Annual 2023 – Recapping the world’s largest SaaS event Our recent appearance at SaaStr Annual 2023 has left us feeling optimistic and invigorated about the future of the cloud industry. We hope you had the chance...
- Three Success Factors for SaaS Companies to Grow Internationally The Software as a Service (SaaS) model has revolutionised the way we work and has become one of today’s most popular business models. As of 2022, Gartner...
- Can Your Infrastructure Handle a Black Friday-Scale Surge? Here’s What to Expect. Online infrastructure must be able to handle unprecedented amounts of traffic during Black Friday and other large-scale, traffic-surging events. Here are our...
- The Importance of Energy What will we get out of this investment? As a marketer, I am always asking this question. It is a driving factor for everything I do. It’s essential...
- SaaS Sessions Part 3: Technology Welcome to the third and final chapter of the Leaseweb SaaS Sessions series, where we examine crucial decisions SaaS suppliers are facing in the technology...
- SaaS Sessions Part 2: Growth Getting started as a SaaS provider is step one. Improving your market position by expanding your business (nationally and internationally) is step two. What...