The internet is fueled by content ranging from photos, videos, and live streaming, to gaming and e-commerce. For all this content to be valuable, it needs to be accessible and available to global audiences, instantly and securely.
What Is a CDN?
Choose the right type of CDN for your business
Leaseweb Multi-CDN expands your global reach and presence. This makes more of the best PoPs available to you which are selected based on performance, helping you guarantee the best experience for your end-users.Learn More
Leaseweb Private CDN
Leaseweb Private CDN enables full control over your content allowing for the build of your own PoPs with almost any configuration possible.Learn More
Featured CDN Customers
"I think Leaseweb is one of the only providers we know that is so open-minded to our ideas and even if we come up with something that looks really impossible, we always find a solution and just go for it.”
"Leaseweb Dedicated Servers are helping us roll out our products with an effective use of our resources and with more predictability for our business.”
"We chose to align ourselves with Leaseweb because of the sheer speed and potency of their next-generation CDN and scalability of their CloudStack-based private cloud."
From our blogAll stories
- How Multi-CDN and Hybrid CDNs Further Improve Content Distribution Introduction Content delivery networks (or CDNs) offer a reliable content distribution system for websites and online video platforms across the world. These...
- Is Your Website Ready for Holiday Season Traffic? The 2017 festive shopping season promises to be one of the biggest ever, particularly for online retailers. Total sales are projected to grow by 16.6 percent...
- 4 Ways to Make Sure Your Webshop Stays Open While global e-commerce sales are predicted to approach $2.5 trillion this year and continue to grow to nearly $4 trillion by 2020, according to a recent...
- The Power of HTTP/2 for CDN HTTP is a protocol that all web developers must familiarize themselves with. It was introduced in 1989 by Sir Timothy John Berners-Lee, which he developed...
- The Secret to Shorter Load Times on E-Commerce Sites E-commerce sales have increased dramatically over the past few years, and the growth continues to accelerate. Between 2015 and 2016, online sales increased...
- 5 Ways to Prepare Your Site for Peaks in Traffic As an IT professional, you covet page views and unique visitors to your site. But at times of peak traffic, they can be as much of an obstacle as an asset....