Licensed iGaming in regulated markets is already a billion-dollar industry, and as more and more countries around the world pass remote gambling legislation, it will continue to surge. Being internet born and internet dependent, the iGaming industry has a necessity for reliable, secure, high-performance infrastructure. iGaming is rapidly growing and constantly evolving, so businesses within this sector such as online casinos, gaming platforms, and payment providers need to be resilient and move quickly to stay competitive.
An experienced hosting provider can ensure your audience has a seamless iGaming experience. It’s also important for iGaming businesses to partner with hosting experts to help them navigate through the industry’s stringent compliance guidelines, privacy concerns and security threats.
Benefits of our iGaming Hosting Solutions
An iGaming experience needs to be fast and secure so that audiences feel safe and in control when playing games and exchanging money. Our high-performance dedicated servers give you the raw power you need to deliver smooth and seamless online play. In addition to this, our underlying network will ensure low latency and high uptime.
Security and Compliance
iGaming businesses often struggle with security and compliance due to the number of regulations and the ongoing threat of cyber attacks. We provide expertise in the provision of hosting and managed services in highly regulated geographic locations, and have various cyber security products to protect you from threats such as DDoS attacks. All our data centers comply with crucial and stringent standards, such as ISO 27001, SOC type 1 and PCI DSS.
Our scalable solutions support your business growth. As you experience exponential growth, we will scale with you while remaining cost-efficient. Our experts carefully match the right infrastructure components with the best solution for your business needs.
Whether you are a game developer, online casino or payment provider, you need an architecture that's perfectly suited for your specific workloads. We can seamlessly integrate dedicated game servers, cloud, CDN and cyber security services into a hybrid iGaming hosting solution that's tailor-made for your most demanding workloads.
Online audiences from all over the world expect the highest levels of speed and quality. With our multitude of data centers in 4 continents, you'll have a fast and reliable performance across the globe with 99.999% core uptime. Furthermore, our state-of-the-art network delivers low latency to ensure a great user experience.
Every second of downtime can mean thousands in lost revenue, and a decrease in customer satisfaction. That’s why we have expert engineers with a deep understanding of the technical and business needs of internet-born companies, and a range of comprehensive SLAs to guarantee that your business is always up and running.
Our iGaming solutions consist of optimally combined core components matched to your needs.
"Leaseweb exceeded our expectations as a reliable, scalable and cost-effective hosting provider. They also managed to maintain great communication with our team throughout."
- Jan Urbanec, VP of Sales, Endorphina.
“Leaseweb hosting is secure and reliable – and we were pleasantly surprised with the price and the customer service which has been extremely helpful."
- Andre Genovese, Operations Manager of YoBetIt.
"We chose Leaseweb because they could have meet our demanding requirements and provide great service. For us it was paramount to find a hosting provider that listens.“
- Kirill Timofeyev, CTO Ganapati.
From our blogAll stories
- Leaseweb Launches Ultra-High Bandwidth Servers As a leading cloud solutions provider, Leaseweb is proud to announce the launch of our latest offering – Ultra-High Bandwidth Servers in the Netherlands,...
- The German iGaming Sector Is About to Skyrocket. Is Your Company Ready? iGaming is coming to Germany – the largest economy in the EU – thanks to new legislation coming into force in July 2021. But are German iGaming operators and...
- How to Choose the Right Infrastructure for Your Gaming Needs Last year the gaming industry saw major growth in cloud gaming. The cloud gaming market reached a value of $1.15 billion in 2019, and is expected to have a...
- Welcoming iGaming companies operating in regulated markets Leaseweb’s decision to open up its global data center services for iGaming companies means a unique opportunity to create a combination of interconnected...