Montreal MTL-01(MCO) Data Center
20 Place du commerce, Nuns' Island,
Montréal (Québec) Canada H3E 1Z6
Connectivity: 8 Carriers
Security: Physical, Human, Electronic
Compliance:PCI-DSS, SOC 2 Type II
The MTL-01 datacenter is located in Montréal Qc, Canada on Place du Commerce street. This data center has been designed and constructed to meet the strict requirements of security and redundancy of Laurentian Bank in 1998. This company depended entirely on the data center for all of its ATM services. The building was then occupied by CGI and Cognicase. In May 2008, iWeb moved its head office to this building after investing over $ 2.5M in additional equipment to convert the data center into a colocation facility. Since then, iWeb invested an additional $ 1.6 M to improve the colocation facility.
- Kitchen/Loading Bay/Dock
- DCOps staff the DC from 6:30 to 17:00 pm.
- A security guard from 17:00 to 1:00 am.
- SC team cover from 1:00 am to 6:30 am.
- Colocation space: approx. 13 200 ft^2
- Office space: approx. 22 700 ft^2
- Total space: approx 44 000 ft^2 (1)
- Raised floor: Yes
- Fibre Noire -Videotron
- Utility Power: 4000A / 600V 3-phased electrical feed.
- Voltage: 120v 208v
- Breakers: Square D
- Redundancy: A+B
- Cooling System configuration: 12 Liebert DSE125DP with free cooling capabilities.
- UPS Capacity: - 4 X 450kw UPS in Parallel Configuration.
- Pre-Action system
- Dry loop
- Genetec security Camera system.
- Permanent Access for authorized personnel (Badge/Finger Print).
- SOC 2 Type II