Personal Data Protection Acts
At Leaseweb, we embrace Personal Data Protection Act principles and all applicable personal data protection acts and take responsibility for providing you with uniform and compliant standards for personal data privacy in our role as Cloud Service Provider
Data Processing Agreements (DPA's)
In our role as data sub-processor, Leaseweb provides the required data processing agreements (DPA’s) for our customers in the following manner:
- The European Leaseweb companies have embedded the DPA in their Sales Terms and Conditions. These Personal Data Protection Act Ready Sales Terms and Conditions are applicable to all current and new orders and use of Services provided by Leaseweb. For that reason, there is no need to enter into a separate DPA.
- If you are a EU-based customer of Leaseweb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD., and if the processing of your data by Leaseweb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD. falls within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Act, you can download the applicable EU Standard Contractual Clauses here .
- If you are a EU-based customer of Leaseweb USA Inc., and if the processing of your data by Leaseweb USA, Inc. falls within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Act, you can download our applicable DPA here.
You can read the Informational Brochure for Leaseweb USA’s EU based Customers regarding the adequate levels of personal data protection of Leaseweb USA. Inc here.
Leaseweb is committed to ensuring that your privacy and personal data are protected. We will use your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
You can read the Privacy statement here:
- Leaseweb Global B.V. - Global
- Leaseweb USA, Inc. - United States
- Leaseweb Netherlands B.V. - The Netherlands
- Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH - Germany
- Leaseweb UK Limited - United Kingdom
- Leaseweb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD. - Singapore
- Leaseweb Australia PTY. LTD. – Australia
- Leaseweb Hong Kong LTD. – Hong Kong
Individuals also have the right to access and erase their personal data that Leaseweb may hold. Request it here: