At Leaseweb, we embrace GDPR principles and take responsibility for providing you with uniform and compliant standards for personal data privacy in our role as Cloud Service Provider.
Data Processing Agreements (DPA's)
In our role as data sub-processor, Leaseweb provides the required data processing agreements (DPA’s) for our customers in the following manner:
- The European Leaseweb companies have embedded the DPA in their Sales Terms and Conditions. These GDPR Ready Sales Terms and Conditions are applicable to all current and new orders and use of Services provided by Leaseweb. For that reason, there is no need to enter into a separate DPA.
- If you are a EU-based customer of Leaseweb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD., and if the processing of your data by Leaseweb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD. falls within the scope of the GDPR, you can download the applicable EU Standard Contractual Clauses here.
- If you are a EU-based customer of Leaseweb USA, Inc., and if the processing of your data by of Leaseweb USA, Inc. falls within the scope of the GDPR, you can download our applicable DPA here.
Leaseweb is committed to ensuring that your privacy and personal data are protected. We will use your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
You can read the Privacy statement here:
- LeaseWeb Global B.V. - Global
- LeaseWeb USA, Inc. - United States
- LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V. - The Netherlands
- LeaseWeb Deutschland GmbH - Germany
- LeaseWeb UK Limited - United Kingdom
- LeaseWeb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD. - Asia Pacific
- LeaseWeb CDN B.V. - CDN Services
Individuals also have the right to access and erase their personal data that Leaseweb may hold. Request it here:
The U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration (ITA) have confirmed that all the necessary Privacy Shield Principles were duly adhered to by Leaseweb. This certification demonstrates that we have taken adequate technical and organizational measures for the level of privacy protection as required under the GDPR legislation.