To do business with a Leaseweb company, you must enter into a contract with the relevant Leaseweb entity. Each Leaseweb company has its own contract documentation for services and products. For all companies, the contract documentation generally consists of General Conditions, Policies, the Services Specification and the Support and Service Level Schedule. Please find below the latest version of the contract documentation for each of these companies, as well as other legal information pertaining to each of the Leaseweb companies.
The General Conditions shall apply to all quotes and orders related to the provision of services and/or products by Leaseweb, to the provision of services by Leaseweb, to the provision of products by Leaseweb, and to any agreements or other legal relationships between Leaseweb and any customer resulting therefrom or in connection therewith.
Leaseweb aims to promote a high level of responsible behavior in connection with the use of its Services. For this purpose, Leaseweb has created the Leaseweb Policies.
The Leaseweb Service Specification Schedule sets out the specifications of services provided by Leaseweb, and also details Leaseweb’s obligations in connection with such services.
Support and Service Level Schedule
The Leaseweb Support and Service Level Schedule sets forth the performance metrics such as service levels, response times, service windows and availability of services provided by Leaseweb. In addition, this Support and Service Level Schedule defines the service credits that a Leaseweb customer may be eligible to, in case Leaseweb does not meet the agreed performance metrics.
You can download the latest versions of the contract documentation for each of these companies below, as well as other legal information pertaining to each of the Leaseweb companies.
Leaseweb Netherlands B.V. - The Netherlands
Leaseweb USA, Inc. - United States
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH - Germany
Leaseweb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD. - Asia Pacific
Leaseweb CDN B.V. - CDN Services
- General Conditions
- Services Specification
- Support and Service Level Schedule
- Beta Services Schedule
At Leaseweb, we embrace GDPR principles and take responsibility for providing you with uniform and compliant standards for personal data privacy in our role as Cloud Service Provider. We would like to inform you about our initiatives for accountability and GDPR readiness for 25 May 2018. We are fully prepared to meet the new requirements like the Data Processing Records. We focus on Privacy through Design & Default, Data Portability, Data Subject Rights like the Right to be Forgotten, throughout the organization. Moreover, Leaseweb USA Inc. has obtained the EU-US Privacy Shield Certification, accredited by the US Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration (ITA). Read more here:
Data processing agreements (DPA's)
In our role as data sub-processor, Leaseweb provides the required data processing agreements (DPA’s) for our customers in the following manner:
- The European Leaseweb companies have embedded the DPA in their General Conditions. These GDPR Ready General Conditions are applicable to all current and new Orders and use of Services provided by Leaseweb. For that reason, there is no need enter into a separate DPA under Clause 28 GDPR.
- If you are a EU-based customer of Leaseweb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD., and if the processing of your data by Leaseweb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD. falls within the scope of the GDPR, you can download the applicable EU Standard Contractual Clauses here.
- If you are a EU-based customer of Leaseweb USA, Inc., and if the processing of your data by of Leaseweb USA, Inc. falls within the scope of the GDPR, you can download our applicable DPA here.
Leaseweb is committed to ensuring that your privacy and personal data are protected. We will use your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
You can read the Privacy Statement here:
- LeaseWeb Global B.V. - Global
- LeaseWeb USA, Inc. - United States
- LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V. - The Netherlands
- LeaseWeb Deutschland GmbH - Germany
- LeaseWeb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD. - Asia Pacific
- LeaseWeb CDN B.V. - CDN Services
Access, rectification or deletion of personal data:
As the GDPR comes into full effect, individuals also have the right to access and erase their personal data that Leaseweb may hold. Request it here: