LeaseWeb colocation provides security, reliability, and a dependable hosting environment for your essential, mission critical servers, storage, and internet infrastructure. LeaseWeb hosts and maintains your valuable equipment in carefully selected state-of-the-art datacenters. Colocation at LeaseWeb offers reduced capital and operational expenses, and is available in sizes from single rack to customized built out solutions, with many options available for additional services and enhancements to meet any colocation requirements.
* This product is only available outside the United States.
LeaseWeb utilizes a unique connectivity mix between privately peered connections, and bulk arrangements with global transit providers. We are able to deliver a non-oversubscribed and robust connection to the internet, while providing extremely aggressive pricing to our clients.
What you can expect
- Secure, state-of-the-art data centers in Europe (Amsterdam & Frankfurt) and US (Washington D.C.)
- Professional and highly-trained engineers for staging, unpacking and mounting equipment
- Options to use colocation along with dedicated servers, virtual private servers or private clouds
- Multi-layer security, with 24 x 7 closed-circuit video and alarm monitoring
- State-of-the-art temperature-controlled environment with redundant HVAC design and raised flooring
- Smoke Detection & Fire Suppression
- Connection to first-class network utilizing Cisco and Juniper core routers
- Certified and highly qualified on-site engineers available to provide remote hands support 24/7/365
- 24/7 DataCenter Access
- On-Site Work Area
We at LeaseWeb know that our standard packages will not fit each and every client's requirements. If you have the need for a custom solution - whether you know the exact details or you need us to examine your operation and suggest a solution we can accommodate. For further information provide us with your specific requirements; if possible please describe your current architecture and its current detriments and one of our sales specialists will contact you to discuss your solution.