Are you a great leader? Do you have proven SAP experience? If so, we are looking for you!
Your new team acts as knowledge base and point of contact on SAP implementation and development across all our entities and functionalities. Continuous improvement is the name of the game and will be what enables further growth.
What is the role about?
In this challenging and diverse role, you will be the manager of the SAP application management team and will be fully involved in all phases of the implementation and operation of SAP in a fast changing environment. You are responsible for a fairly new team of 6 people which you will coach and develop. You will work in close collaboration with our global product engineering team and SAP key users.
- You will lead the SAP Competence Department and our external SAP consultants in order to ensure the best possible SAP landscape to support our internal customers, not only in the Netherlands but also in our global entities
- You manage your team and focus on developing and selecting talent to ensure the availability of critical skills needed to meet business goals now and in the future
- Provide guidance, support, instructions and inspiration to the end user organization based on the SAP application scope
- Provide technical leadership to the external consultants in order to develop, implement, and monitor consistent architectural standards across the SAP landscape
- Drive innovation and improve the incident, service request and problem management processes
- Develop and maintain specific service levels for the in scope applications
- Lead continuous risks and security improvements and remediation in SAP app access and authorizations
- Release management strategy planning and alignment with the central project to make sure application maintenance and vital SAP functions are not at risk and implementation acceptance is managed
- Responsible for knowledge management strategy of the overall SAP solutions (functional, technical and configuration designs for example)
- Manage the functional scope between the employees and make sure knowledge is covered and secured
Who are you?
- Proven experience leading a team on a day to day basis
- Functional knowledge of multiple SAP modules: SD, MM, PM
- You are a proactive and positive person
- You have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand work flows and processes
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English, Dutch is a plus
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.