Manassas, Virginia, Jan. 23, 2019 – Leaseweb USA, a leading hosting and cloud services company, today announces its recognition as one of the "2020 Best Places to Work in Virginia." The announcement marks the second year in a row in which Leaseweb USA has earned a position amongst Virginia’s 100 top-ranked places to work.
The annual list of Best Places to Work in Virginia was created by Virginia Business Journal and Best Companies Group to identify, recognize and celebrate the best of the best in all industries across the state. Each of the 100 companies on the list has shown to benefit the state’s economy, workforce and other businesses in the area.
To gain this recognition, businesses from all around the state participated in a two-part survey process. For the first half, companies were evaluated based on their workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. This part of the survey was approximately 25% of the entire evaluation. The remaining 75% was evaluated through a survey administered to Leaseweb USA employees to measure employee experience and satisfaction.
"We are honored to once again be named amongst the top 100 'Best Places to Work in Virginia,'" said Lex Boost, CEO of Leaseweb USA. "To be named alongside other prominent Virginia-based companies reaffirms the values we uphold for our company culture are aligned with the community and industry. We strive to foster an informal, multicultural environment that encourages independence, entrepreneurship and a can-do attitude. This recognition is really about our team, coming to work each day embodying the idea that Leaseweb USA is in the business of development…not just for our clients but for ourselves. They never stop challenging themselves - and one another - while maintaining a positive, collaborative workplace. At Leaseweb USA, we are proud to work alongside some of the world's best and brightest… This award is a testament to that truth."
À propos de Leaseweb
Leaseweb est l'un des principaux fournisseurs d'infrastructure en tant que service (IaaS), avec un portefeuille mondial de 18,000 clients allant des PME aux grandes entreprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Content Delivery Network, and Cyber Security Services supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 80,000 servers under management, Leaseweb has provided infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997. La société exploite 20 centres de données en Europe, en Asie, en Australie et en Amérique du Nord, qui sont tous soutenus par un réseau mondial de qualité supérieure d'une capacité totale de plus de 6 Tbit/s. Leaseweb offers services through its various subsidiaries, which are Leaseweb Netherlands B.V. (“Leaseweb Netherlands”), Leaseweb USA, Inc. (“Leaseweb USA”), Leaseweb Asia Pacific PTE. LTD (“Leaseweb Asia”), Leaseweb CDN B.V. (“Leaseweb CDN”), Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH (“Leaseweb Germany”), Leaseweb Australia Ltd. (“Leaseweb Australia”) and Leaseweb UK Ltd (“Leaseweb UK”).
For more information visit: www.leaseweb.com