Web Content Manager
Our growing and innovative technology company is in need of an experienced and ambitious Web Content Manager to oversee and manage website content across multiple platforms. The Web Content Manager will coordinate, manage, and update marketing content on several high traffic public facing websites. Responsible for consistency with site vision and style guide, while developing understanding of strategies to help keep content fresh and dynamic. Work with marketing managers, designers, colleagues from our product engineering team and vendors to execute initiatives.
- Create, update, and maintain Web content in content management systems including Drupal, WordPress and SAP Commerce Cloud CMS, monitor (quality control) content on live site and trouble shoot or escalate.
- You are the department expert on content management software, serving as liaison with e-Business and technology groups.
- Manage annual content reviews and audits with Marketing Managers; ensure all pages are reviewed on schedule. Produce and maintain accurate reports and logs of upcoming and historic changes.
- Help e-commerce conversion optimization through testing and analytics.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO), including monitoring and reporting.
- Implement and schedule Web promotions, email campaigns, and track results.
- Conduct QA testing, follow-up to resolve issues, and load finished material into content management system.
- Ensure that marketing materials comply with all brand and style guidelines.
- Manage image rights and logo usage.
- 2+ years relevant Web content management experience
- Experience with identifying SEO strategies and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtaining a high-ranking placement in search engines
- Higher education in a relevant field or demonstrated strong work experience
- Knowledge of and experience with content management systems
- Excellent written communication in English, Dutch and German are both a plus
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience. Keep track of multiple projects and progress of others on team. Creates action plans to finish projects on time.
- Experience working cross-functionally with marketing, product management, sales, human resources.
- Experience and/or knowledge of UI/UX is a plus.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.