Senior SAP BI Developer
We are looking for a Senior SAP BI Developer to join our Business Intelligence team. We are the single provider of management information within the company. Supporting and guiding most departments with information on their processes, accomplished results, and possible options for improvement. With your help we meet the goal of the Business Intelligence department: support data driven decision making by team managers up to C-level executives.
With the implementation of the SAP stack (ECC, Cloud for Customer, Business Warehouse and SAP Analytics Cloud) in the company we have a firm architecture in place for our processes, metrics, and performance indicators to fit the need for operational excellence. Furthermore, with the front-end reporting & analytical capabilities we are redefining the way we communicate on data within the company.
Your job is to help us unlock insights by transforming a wide scope of data into information for the company’s active user group. We do this with a cross-functional team of 6-8 people consisting of developers, business analysts and business controllers. By combining technical, analytical, and business knowledge we have all the capabilities to deliver new features in an agile way.
Purpose of the role:
As Senior SAP BI developer you will have the opportunity to extend and build the Leaseweb Business Intelligence environment. You will create, build, and maintain the BI environment and have the lead in the technical roadmap towards the future of reporting for our organization. In this role you will:
- Design and update our technical roadmap
- Design and implement the ETL-processes for our main source systems: SAP ECC, SAP Cloud for Customer, SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Customer Experience (Qualtirx)
- Integrate core non-SAP systems
- Gather, translate and implement the business needs into the data warehouse
- Drive data model design within the team
- Maintain and improve system health and performance
- Assist in optimizing the frontend solutions designed by business analysts
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with SAP BW and SAP related frontend tools
- Good command of written and spoken English
- A proactive team player that is able to communicate on all required levels
- Someone that takes the lead in more complex technical challenges
- Extensive knowledge of BW and mixed modelling
- Experience in ABAP/AMDP
- Knowledge of SAP BI extractors and enhancements
- SQL skills for future developments is preferred
- Experience in managing SAP Analytics Cloud is preferred
- Architectural experience or skills are a plus
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 43 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.