The SAP Application Management team is responsible for the support of SAP ECC and SAP C4C (Hybris). Within this fairly new team we solve incidents and perform changes, all in close cooperation with the rest of the team, as well as our colleagues from other departments like Product Engineering. As Leaseweb is in the phase of implementing and rolling out SAP ECC throughout the company, we also have a large project and development team we work closely together with. A lot of great challenges for the future!
Leaseweb is a fast-growing company active in the IAAS and cloud space. Due to our growth, we are constantly improving and keeping our systems updated to enable our employees to take the company to the next level. Through SAP we aim to support our business processes. The SAP Application Management team, based in the Leaseweb HQ in Amsterdam Zuidoost, acts as a knowledge base and point of contact on SAP maintenance and development across all entities and functionalities.
What is the role about?
In this challenging and diverse role, you will be part of a dedicated team and will be involved in the roll out to new entities and the operation of SAP in a fast-changing environment. Our SAP functionality is interfaced through SAP PI with several homegrown and constantly changing applications. Your experience will be of great value to the AM team, we want to professionalize and grow into an expert team.
As Functional Application Manager S2R, you will be in close contact with key users and business process owners and you are responsible for the daily maintenance of the system and processes.
Together with the BPOs, you will be responsible to create user requirements and translating these requirements into use cases, with a focus on our service delivery processes in SAP.
Your scope will also include:
- Initiate and facilitate continuous improvement of interaction between our SAP system(s) and our other applications
- Handle incidents and issues from the business
- Work out functional designs
- By following the business and how the company expands, you add entities and facilitate our global business processes.
- Document and deploy SAP processes to the end users
- Give end-user training
- Test updates, application improvements, and new versions of the SAP software before the release
- Keeping up to date on new developments and innovations in the PM/CS and MM modules and how Leaseweb would benefit from that
Who are you?
Do you get a rush from helping others and are you a dynamic professional with a drive to succeed? Do you want to make a difference?
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in IT, logistics or business administration
- 5+ years of experience in and full functional knowledge of SAP PM/CS and MM
- SAP certification in PM/CS or MM is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP C4C or SD is a plus
- Experience with LOVC / Variant Configuration
- You are a proactive team player with excellent communication and social skills
- You have excellent analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand workflows and processes within Leaseweb
- You are able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- You are not afraid to take responsibility
- You know how to prioritize
BE THE FUTURE
Work for Leaseweb and help make the internet’s heartbeat. The Leaseweb Network is one of the networks in the world, moving data around at colossal speeds. It connects the state-of-the-art data centers in Europe, North America, and Asia which are operated by various international Leaseweb companies. Innovation is in our DNA. Our ground-breaking new products help all kinds of business get the most from the internet. And their success is our success which drives growth.
Come and be part of it. The future’s in your hands.
What we offer:
- Participation in an annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and a monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, the company runs, quarterly hackathons, and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou - Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.