Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Next to our offices in NL, we have entities in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Singapore, Japan, HK and Australia. For our Global Management Team, we are looking for a CRO, reporting to our CEO.
- You define and execute the company’s global sales strategy, steered by customer and market demand. Responsible to achieve global sales targets and secure the revenue targets. Ensure that sales strategy adds value to our customer’s businesses and help the internal organization to grow efficiently.
- You will be responsible for executing the company's sales strategies to support its growth objectives. This includes identifying new market opportunities, defining sales targets, and implementing plans to achieve them. You take care of our top segment global customers.
- You are responsible for the overall performance of our Sales teams, making sure the team meets and exceeds sales targets while managing the budget effectively.
- Lead, mentor, and develop a high-performing sales team, nurturing talent within the organization.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of sales operations to implement improvements and optimize processes.
- Build a strong network within the industry and represent Leaseweb at congresses and seminars.
- In collaboration with the Legal team, set and negotiate product offerings and contract conditions, ensuring favorable terms for the organization.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field. An advanced degree will be advantageous.
- You are a driven and charismatic leader with excellent people management skills, including the capability to make critical decisions and motivate teams to perform at their best.
- You have a successful sales leadership track record in an enterprise technology environment, selling both directly and through a partner network.
- You have an extensive network within System Integrators and/or SaaS. Understanding of the cloud infrastructure business is advantageous.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated negotiation and contract management expertise.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required, French is a pre.
- Willingness to travel globally as needed.
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.