Team Manager Agile - SAP
If you want to have the opportunity to model agility, this position is for you. Come and join our SAP department that has been making use of the Scrum framework for around 3 years. We are open for change and ready to embrace your creativity and insight. At Leaseweb, people are very important to us. We need your unique approach to growing the teams as well as the team members individually.
You will be responsible for 2 teams, the SAP Template and the SAP Development team. The Template team translates and validates business requirements into SAP based solutions, while the Development team provides and tests improvements to end-to-end processes.
What is the role about?
Are you an enthusiastic leader who can keep a team of talented developers and consultants motivated, challenged, and on track? Do you thrive on opportunities to enable others to deliver to their full potential and exceed the expectations of their customers? Then, you might want to read further!
The Agile Team Manager is responsible for the overall performance and results of the team, and you coach on the Scrum way of working.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Facilitate Scrum events and using agile principles & practices.
- Bring the team to the next maturity level.
- Support the Business Process Owner and guide business stakeholders.
- Provide transparency and visibility to the entire organization.
- Build a high-performance team, and foster collaboration in and across teams.
- Improve processes in the company impacting to the team.
- Aligns with the other agile teams ensuring reliable end-to-end processes.
Who are you?
You are passionate about Agile values, principles and practices. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself and have the desire to grow as a person and towards being agile. As self-starter, you address issues and remove impediments.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience as Scrum Master as well as People Manager
- Experience in one or more of the SAP modules: SD, MM, PM, FI/CO
- Coaching skills
- Facilitation and organization skills.
- Proactive & go getter attitude, team motivator.
- Validating development roadmaps with the business
- Open & transparent.
- Good communication skills (in English).
You will maintain an end-to-end process focus with applicable knowledge of SAP used by the team and be willing to have functional and/or technical involvement to support the team getting the job done.
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at email@example.com
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.