In the highly competitive and demanding $100 billion+ gaming industry, you need to deliver a fast, reliable and high-performing experience to keep your players engaged. Downtime or lag means game over so finding a solution that combines high performance, low latency and optimal uptime is essential. Whether you build an online gaming platform, develop or publish games, you need a reliable, global, fast infrastructure with high availability that scales easily, no matter how big the demand.
Benefits of our Gaming Hosting Solutions
A gaming experience that's anything less than flawless makes your players leave and switch to another game. Our high performance dedicated game servers give you the raw power you need to deliver smooth and seamless online gameplay. We offer the latest Intel Xeon scalable processors and GPUs to ensure the highest power.
When your game or platform takes off, the surge in demand can be overwhelming. Planning for and maintaining the extra capacity yourself for situations like these is risky, expensive and difficult. Scale easily with our cloud platform, deploy them on demand through our Customer Portal and API, and pay only for what you actually need.
Fast global presence
Users from all over the world expect the highest levels of speed and quality. With our multitude of data centers in 4 continents, you'll have a fast and reliable performance across the globe. Furthermore, our state-of-the-art network delivers low latency to ensure a great gaming experience.
Tailor-made hybrid possibilities
Whether you are a game developer, publisher or a builder of game platforms, you need an architecture that's perfectly suited for your specific workloads. We can seamlessly integrate dedicated game servers, cloud, CDN and cyber security services into a hybrid gaming hosting solution that's tailor made for your most demanding games and workloads.
Complete security and compliance
DDoS attacks can cause downtime and obstruct the game continuity that your users expect, and you need to ensure transactions and customer data are handled securely. We provide various cyber security products to protect you from DDoS attacks and other cyber threats, and we hold all relevant certifications to ensure your data privacy compliance.
Our Industry Leading Network
All components we use to create our Gaming hosting solutions are built on our state-of-the-art network. Thanks to over 20 years of expertise, we have created a lightning-fast, global network that delivers the lowest latency. At the core of everything we do, our network ensures your game or gaming platform is always available at the highest speed.
Our Gaming solutions consist of optimally combined core components matched to your needs.
We use high performance dedicated servers with high bandwidth options. This ensures great gameplay at the highest speed.Learn more
Our cloud technologies are ideal for games and platforms that require flexibility and scalability when your number of users grows exponentially.Learn more
DDoS attacks can jeopardize your gamers' loyalty. Rely on us to protect your infrastructure against DDoS attacks and hackers with hardware and cloud-based security services.Learn more
Backup and Recovery
No solution is complete without proper backup and recovery. We partner with two of the leading data protection providers in the industry to ensure the continuity of your data and workloads.Learn more
Our portfolio of Content Delivery Networks distributes your content anywhere in the world at lightning fast speed, optimizing instantaneous delivery of media and marketing analytics to your customers.
Featured Gaming Customers
"You feel like the customer value at Leaseweb is very high. Small problems can have a big impact on our games, so we need a partner like Leaseweb.”
- Dedicated Server
- Hybrid Cloud
- Private Cloud
"We are very impressed with the reduction in the cost of our dedicated hosting provision since we moved our core servers to Leaseweb. The customer service has been exceptional."
- Dedicated Server
From our blogAll stories
- Leaseweb Launches Ultra-High Bandwidth Servers As a leading cloud solutions provider, Leaseweb is proud to announce the launch of our latest offering – Ultra-High Bandwidth Servers in the Netherlands,... Read more
- Power Your Play This guest blog was written by Wilfired Dudink, Managing Director – Leaseweb CDN. The gaming industry is going through more change than it ever has before &... Read more
- How to Choose the Right Infrastructure for Your Gaming Needs Last year the gaming industry saw major growth in cloud gaming. The cloud gaming market reached a value of $1.15 billion in 2019, and is expected to have a... Read more
- A Look Behind the Curtain of Cloud Gaming Cloud gaming continues to grow and become the norm for the gaming industry. Soon, game releases will exclusively be online for download onto consoles or... Read more
- Data Compression in Online Games Data compression has had a renaissance in the last two decades. Real speed gains in newer processor generations have started to slow down in favor of putting... Read more
- The backend of gaming: infrastructure planning and handling data We kicked off our inaugural Game Backend Engineering summit at the Game Developers Conference last month, which was hotly followed by Quo Vadis in Berlin.... Read more