As a Tier III data center located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, LAX-12 is designed to support mission critical workloads and applications. This highly secure, carrier-neutral facility offers ultra-low latency direct connectivity from sixteen (16) major providers and five (5) diverse entry points.
- 350,000 sq-ft of Mission Critical space.
- N+1 Generators, UPS and Cooling.
- Hot & cold aisle containment
- Custom Hot/Cold Aisle Containment Solutions Available
- N+1, N+N, and 2N redundancy
- 22.5MW total power
- 16.9MW generator-backed power
- 2 separate 34.5 KV transmission lines which serve four (4) 3,750 KVA transformers.
- Central Plant Expansion is powered by one (1) 7,500 KVA transformer.
- Commercial Power Plants are served by two (2) diverse substations resulting in 22.5 MVA of total capacity.
- The chiller plants are made up of four (4) 1,250-ton, three (3) 1,000-ton, and two (2) 500-ton centrifugal chillers served by nine (9) cooling towers and four (4) 1,100-ton Title 24 compliant water-side economizers, resulting in high energy efficient PUE and cooling load factor.
- The generator power systems have two plants, with a total capacity of 5.65 MW and 11.25 MW, respectively. Both plants are designed to operate in an N+1 redundancy and are supported by three 30,000-gallon underground fuel storage tanks, which can maintain generator power at full load for around 120 hours without refueling.
- Cross Zone Ionic and photoelectric Smoke Detection with Double Interlock Pre-Action System
- Fire suppression system Multi-Zone Pre-Action Dry Pipe Sprinkler System
- On-Site, Security Officers
- Perimeter Fencing, Secure Access Road with Manned Security Station
- 24x7x365 CCTV Monitoring of building entrances, lower levels and each data hall.
- ISO 27001:2013
- SOC1 Type II
For hosting exclusively in the United States, visit the US site.