Technical Product Owner - Bare Metal
Bare metal (server) hardware is at the core of Leaseweb’s product offering. Over the past decade we have spent a lot of time and effort to automate nearly all of the server provisioning process for over 80.000 servers across our 19 datacenters.
The Bare Metal team focus on automation of all aspects of the product lifecycle (firmware, OS provisioning, management, API).
Our team has various backgrounds, cultures and a wide range of skills and experience. We like playing around with all equipment in our datacenter which has an IP address. Ideally, we automate as much of the datacenter as we can, so we are able to deliver a reliable platform (and API) to our customers. The teams are multi-disciplinary. Software Engineers and System Engineers work together every day to build new features and platforms. They fully maintain and troubleshoot their existing infrastructure.
- You will be part of your scrum team, prioritize backlogs, maintain roadmaps and align dependencies with other teams and departments
- Your goal is to automate the parts that make sense for our datacenter operations and support teams. And to deliver a feature-rich and stable automation platform for our customers.
- Work with Product Managers, stakeholders and customers to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
- Refine complex initiatives into Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them together with your team
- Motivate the team with clear direction, articulating what and why
Who are you?
- You have experience working as a Product Owner or Tech Lead or Team Lead within an agile environment.
- You have a technical background and know your way around server hardware, networks and datacenters.
- It’s important to us that you understand the technology and can easily communicate with the engineering team.
- You build strong relationships, those that you can rely on.
- You make sure you stay informed, to understand what is going on and decide what to do next.
- You like structure and are well organized.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.