What is the role about?
You are operationally responsible for the applications, servers, platforms in order to make sure that our internal IT services are available to our internal customers. You develop, test, administer, deploy, and maintain our infrastructure. You are a part of the System Administration department and your direct team members are based in Amsterdam, but you will also have colleagues around the globe.
- Maintain and improve our internal network
- Lead our DNS configurations, File server cluster and Hyper-V cluster
- Analyse requirements and design, develop, and maintain our services
- Maintain and improve our infrastructure platforms
- Maintain our cloud systems based on Office 365 / Azure + Hybrid environment
- Execute Level 2/3 platform support and act as escalation point for end users
- Be actively involved in new developments in collaboration with system engineers
Who are you?
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Strong networking and security knowledge. Ideally, Juniper networks.
- Knowledge of configuration management systems as well as Microsoft Systems and Architecture
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2016 or higher Exchange, Office 365 and Windows 10
- Experience in continuous delivery and deployment automation
- Ideally, you are Microsoft certified – Administrator certifications
- As a person you are creative, you like to show initiative and you are a real team player
- You are able to work as Engineer on Duty
What we offer?
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Çiftçi - Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.