Leaseweb is looking for a German speaking Account Manager to drive sales in the German market. You are a direct revenue contributor and will grow the current client portfolio in the region. If you have a strong track record generating new business in Frankfurt and surrounding area and are familiar with the German tech industry, then this is the role for you.
Our multi-cultural team consists of eager professionals who are driven and ambitious and create a dynamic and fast-paced team culture. This has led to an innovative mindset continuously seeking improvements.
This position is characterized by independence, freedom of action, drive and a sense of responsibility, naturally alongside a commercial focus. You can be based anywhere in Germany and will work closely with the Leaseweb team in Frankfurt am Main and the global sales team.
What is the role about:
- You will be responsible for defining and executing the sales strategy in order to grow and expand our business across the region This will require you to identify potential customers and reach your regional sales goals
- You will regularly attend (online) conferences and meet-ups to promote Leaseweb’s products and forge relationships with industry leaders
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities through effective networking
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop and share account, domain and market knowledge
What we´re looking for:
- You have at least 3 years of B2B sales experience in the technology/hosting industry
- Business fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Proven sales track record
- SAP experience is a plus
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Customer orientation
- Enthusiastic personality
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- Uncapped commission model and semi-annual sales targets
- Company car or travel allowance
- 28 days of paid time off
- Working from home policy
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership allowance
- Job bike allowance
- Access to individual professional trainings and courses
- Free lunch, snacks and the best drinks along with fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Fun events year-round – from easter brunch, to summer parties, company runs, christmas party and much more
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in Germany alone are from over 12 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Valeria Goldberg, HR Business Partner at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.