Operations Director NL
We are looking for a seasoned Operations Director to organize and oversee the daily operations of Leaseweb NL. The candidate must be an excellent leader who can continuously improve the strategic goals for operation efficiency and increased productivity.
The NL Operations department takes responsibility for all the infrastructure deliveries, customer care, and works closely with the Sales organization. The Operations Director has 4 direct reports (DC Operations, Customer Care, CSD, and Customer Success Management), and manages a team of around 100 people based in Amsterdam and Haarlem.
The Operations Director reports to the Managing Director NL and will be part of the Leaseweb NL management team.
- Defining and implementing the strategy of the Operations Department through effective directions and management of resources in order to achieve company targets.
- NPS Customer satisfaction
- Develop the organization by developing your people. You enable their success by facilitating their personal- and professional development.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Naturally you develop, safeguard and transfer/share account intelligence, domain and market knowledge
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or similar position
- BSc/MSc in business administration or relevant field;
- Conceptually strong, structured executor
- Keen on Management Information to drive performance and development
- You prosper making others even more successful
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (close to native)
- Conceptual knowledge of operating systems (Windows/Linux), virtualization (VMware/CloudStack), network (Cisco/Juniper routing, switching, VPN, load balancing, firewalling) and server (Dell, HP, IBM) technologies
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, lease car and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process.
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more.
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.