Operations Director NL
Leaseweb is a leading IaaS provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support.
We are looking for a seasoned Operations Director to organize and oversee the daily operations of Leaseweb NL. The candidate must be an excellent leader who can continuously improve the strategic goals for operation efficiency and increased productivity.
The NL Operations department takes responsibility for all the infrastructure deliveries, customer care, and works closely with the Sales organization. The Operations Director has 4 direct reports (DC Operations, Customer Care, CSD, and Customer Success Management), and manages a team of around 100 people based in Amsterdam and Haarlem.
The Operations Director reports to the Managing Director NL and will be part of the Leaseweb NL management team.
- Defining and implementing the strategy of the Operations Department through effective directions and management of resources in order to achieve company targets.
- NPS Customer satisfaction
- Develop the organization by developing your people. You enable their success by facilitating their personal- and professional development.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Naturally you develop, safeguard and transfer/share account intelligence, domain and market knowledge
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or similar position
- BSc/MSc in business administration or relevant field;
- Conceptually strong, structured executor
- Keen on Management Information to drive performance and development
- You prosper making others even more successful
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (close to native)
- Conceptual knowledge of operating systems (Windows/Linux), virtualization (VMware/CloudStack), network (Cisco/Juniper routing, switching, VPN, load balancing, firewalling) and server (Dell, HP, IBM) technologies
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
An assessment will be part of the selection process
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 654235261
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.