Client Service Delivery Manager
Customer Service is not a job, it’s an attitude. Do you have service running in your veins? Are you a fan of Cluedo and love puzzling? Is attention to detail your middle name? That might mean that you are the perfect candidate we are looking for!
The role of Client Service Delivery Manager is situated in the contract management team. This team is continuously adding value by delivering impeccable support on all contract related requests, both from internal and external customers.
Contract management is the central pawn in our order-delivery chain, with tasks ranging from creating contracts, enabling a good handover from sales to delivery, and being the customer facing position in the company when it comes to contract related questions.
- Managing and overseeing capacity management and allocation, sales order workflows and customer implementations;
- Working knowledge of SAP/C4C, terminology and standards;
- Supporting sales representatives in administrative areas such as order processing, quotations, sales information management and pre-sales;
- Providing a conduit between departments and a service representation to the clients whilst improving the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the sales force;
- Developing and improving processes such as workflow management and procedures to support the sales process and participating in the development of requirements for sales support systems;
- Building strong customer relationships by supporting the customer during the initial period between sign up and start up with timely and clear communication;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Keeping all processes & work instructions up to date
Who are you?
You have service on your DNA. You are accurate, can easily change between commercial, legal and technical vocabulary and have a proven track record in excellent customer service (not necessarily in an office setting). You are passionate, eager to learn and to play a positive role in a great team. You have outstanding communication skills, both spoken and written (in English) and a special talent for human relations. Ideally, you have between 2-6 year work experience in a related field.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus
- Contributed pension plan
- 100% premium medical insurance for yourself and your family
- 28 paid holidays
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
- Great career opportunities, as the UK team is rapidly growing
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: email@example.com