Today we share with you some insights in our LeaseWeb Labs traffic of 2013. The post also shows which tools we use to analyze the traffic (the underlined parts of the titles are links). Some facts:
- We published 72 articles in 2013, where we published 29 articles in 2012.
- The amounts of articles posted per month in 2013 from (Jan-Dec) are: 6,5,6,4,5,8,8,6,4,6,5,9, were that series was 2,2,0,0,4,2,3,5,1,2,4,4 in 2012.
- At the end of 2012 we had about 4-5k unique visitors per month and now at the end of 2013 we are at 40-50k!
- We are very proud that we reached 1500 unique visitors per day on average in December.
- Google Webmaster Tools shows that about one third of those visitors are sent to us by Google (Search).
Check out screenshots from our statistics below.
Statistics from Count-per-day
Statistics from Google Webmaster Tools
Statistics from Alexa
I want to thank you all for helping to make this blog a success, whether it was by reading, commenting, writing, promoting or sharing article feedback and new ideas. It is much appreciated!
Happy holidays and keep visiting in 2014!