Do you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues? Are you skilled in handling customers? If so, we are looking for a number of Engineers for our Technical Support Department at our Data Center in Haarlem.
Our Technical Support Department (TSD) is part of the Customer Care organization and is the glue between our 1st and 3rd level operation teams. We have 7 teams, 1 purely working on a day shift and 6 other teams, in a rotating 24*7 shift.
What is the role about?
Your role at the Technical Support Engineer (TSE) will include:
- Handling incoming service requests through phone, chat and/or our ticket system.
- You have a talent in handling incidents, changes and problems for our customers.
- Resolving 2nd level technical issues
- Liaising with level 1 & level 3 teams in order to find correct solutions
Who are you?
Are you passionate about customer satisfaction and handling complex technical issues? If so, we are looking for Engineers with:
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical support role
- Linux knowledge
- LPIC-I, LPIC-II or RHCSA certified
- Ability to handle customers
- Any knowledge of Windows would be advantageous
- ITIL knowledge would be beneficial
- Fluent English communication skills are a must
- Available to work in rotating shifts
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Berta Malik (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications