Don’t you just love those cheesy quotes like “Teamwork makes the dream work”? Well we don’t, but we are looking for an awesome, pragmatic leader, with a passion for technology and a nose for excellent customer service, to become our Datacenter Operations - Shift Lead at our office in Haarlem!
What is the role about?
Our Datacenter Operations Department is part of the Leaseweb Netherlands organization and is the team responsible for all new server and rack infrastructure deployments in The Netherlands. The team consist of 3 separate teams split into 2 day teams and a team who works on-site 24/7. This specific role is for one of the day teams of the operation.
We are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our company and lead the Datacenter Operations department to greater heights! You will support and supervise a team of Datacenter Operation Engineers, in order to provide the best service possible for our customers. A background in the tech industry is favorable but what’s more important is that you understand what makes team members tick and what motivates them to grow and excel.
As a Shift Lead, you will be the point of contact for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals and reach targets.
- Responsible for the output and performance of the Datacenter Operations day team
- Ensure the quality of new deployments is on the same level with our internal quality standards
- Responsible for daily planning, guidance and on time delivery of all new server and infrastructure orders
- Create regular reports on team and operational output (e.g. delivery data, team development progress, KPI’s, etc.)
- Proactively initiates process improvements
- Handle escalations raised by Customer Success Managers and/or Delivery Managers, within an agreed timescale of SLA's
- Suggest and Implement new quality improvements
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally
- Motivate and develop your team members
- Responsible for bringing the team to the next level
Who are you?
- Minimum of two years experience as a team lead or similar job role
- Fluent English communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to develop, implement and assess performance metrics
- A background or keen interest in the tech industry
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Competitive salary + annual company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Interested and want to know more?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact Tabea Hensel (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.