Pre-Sales Solution Engineer
Leaseweb is looking for a German speaking Pre-Sales Solution Engineer to provide technical expertise in the German market. You support the sales team and Leaseweb customers in technical consulting and sales support with your technical knowledge.
Our multi-cultural team consists of eager professionals who are driven and ambitious and create a dynamic and fast-paced team culture. This has led to an innovative mindset continuously seeking improvements.
This position is characterized by independence, freedom of action, drive and a sense of responsibility, naturally alongside a commercial focus. You are based in Frankfurt am Main and will work closely with the global Leaseweb team.
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise to the product teams and customers
- Provide technical input into projects and technical documents and identify additional sales opportunities with existing customers
- Install and demonstrate the products at customer sites
- Collaborate with product teams to develop and recommend products and services to meet customer’s requirements
- Assist customers to identify their technical specifications and determine what documentation is required to incorporate the organization’s products into customer applications
- Maintain up-to date and comprehensive knowledge of the organization’s and competitor’s products and/or services
- Write blogs, whitepapers and other technical material to promote the products and technical capability of the company
- Help the customer, if needed, in the implementation of the new products and make sure the defined specifications are in place and help implement them
- You have at least 4 years of B2B experience in the technology/ hosting industry
- Business fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Good at planning and organization
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Customer and quality orientation
- SAP experience is a plus
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Access to individual professional trainings and courses
- Join our virtual sport classes and other health initiatives!
- Free lunch, drinks and snacks along with fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs and much more
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in Germany alone are from over 12 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Martina Paltenghi, HR Business Partner, at: email@example.com
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.