Junior PHP Developer
Are you passionate about software development and eager to define, develop and review new APIs? Can you work with the Agile / SCRUM methodology?
What is the role?
As a PHP Developer you help construct and support our systems written in PHP. Your responsibilities can vary from simple maintenance to very complex tasks in one of our innovative (Research and Implementation) projects.
- Analyzing requirements and designs, developing and maintaining products and services
- Modifying existing software products to add new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability
- Ensuring that all LSW applications are tested and deployed in an automated process
- Participating in all aspects from detailed programming to high-level systems design
- Participating actively in the team Scrum activities and registering the activities in JIRA
- Giving assistance to non-technical colleagues and collaborate with different departments (also non-technical) and customers
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2 years+ of PHP5 experience and Object Orientated Programming
- Understanding of MVC
- Experience with PHP frameworks is a plus (preferably Symfony/Symfony2, Laravel, Zend or CakePHP)
- Good knowledge of GNU/ Linux environments
- Willingness to take up 24/7 responsibility for their product (regular on-call duty)
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.