We are looking for passionate, dedicated infrastructure engineer to join the Bare Metal team. Our small and agile teams deliver state of the art products and services to enable our customers to operate anywhere, anytime.
While our head is in the clouds, our heart is in bare metal. You will be working on virtual infrastructure navigating all the challenges that come with automating more than 80 000 bare metal servers. You must be passionate about building high performing reliable platforms.
- Develop, maintain and support the datacenter infrastructure
- Understand and maintain the software running on said infrastructure
- Develop, maintain and support our datacenter automation products and driving feature development
- 3rd line incident support
- Working closely with other departments at Leaseweb
- Identify and propose solutions for improvements or structural problems.
Who are you?
You are passionate about Scrum/Agile values, principles and practices. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself, and have the desire to grow.
- Experience with Virtualization systems such as VMware vSphere/KVM.
- Knowledge of monitoring systems like Icinga is desirable
- Experience with common server hardware (Dell, HP), RAID controllers and accompanying software tools is desirable
- Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents.
- Protocols such as: TCP/IP, DHCP, PXE, IPMI / Redfish, TFTP
- Scripting skills: Shell, Python, Ruby or PHP etc…
- Common Linux distributions (Red Hat, Debian) and/or FreeBSD
- Chef and/or Git Automation skills
- Fluent English communication skills
- Competitive salary, pension and annual bonus
- Collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 654 235 261. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.