We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join our marketing team!
You will be part of the Global Management Team, and report to the CEO. As a CMO, you will be responsible for providing and implementing innovative marketing strategies, working closely with our offices in the US, Germany, UK and Singapore.
As our Marketing department grows and we have several job openings, you will get the chance to shape and build the team that will grow and evolve with Leaseweb.
- Provide a vision and leadership to the marketing department, including 3 direct and 13 indirect reports.
- Plan, implement and drive Leaseweb’s Global marketing and communication strategy for all our entities.
- Ensure all areas of marketing work together to optimize the overall marketing strategy.
- We are currently working on the detailed specification of our new E-Commerce and Marketing Automation platform. You will act as the main owner and SteerCo representative from the marketing side.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Develop a scalable growth strategy through our direct-to-consumer channels while also evaluating other sales/distribution channels for our products.
- Set marketing goals and objectives and determine KPIs for the marketing department.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate for this role would have experience at high-growth B2B companies and will be able to own all areas of B2B marketing, including but not limited to demand generation, content, branding, public relations, analyst relations, channel marketing, and events.
- B.A. in Marketing or related field (M.B.A. a plus).
- 10+ years of experience in the Tech Industry in roles of responsibility in marketing, communications, or a combination.
- Successful track record with B2B Ecommerce platforms.
- Experience in forecasting and P&L management, business metrics, campaign analysis, and customer strategy development.
- Proven ability to manage change and drive transformation.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, lease car and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process.
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more.
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: email@example.com
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.