Business Development Manager - Nordic region
Are you an energetic individual go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have in-depth knowledge of the ecosystem of the global hosting- and data centers landscape, and eager to grow market share?
Within Leaseweb the Sales organisation takes full responsibility for business development. From engaging prospects to account management seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers. The multi-cultural team consists of eager professionals who are driven and ambitious. They make for the dynamic and fast-paced team culture. This has led to an innovative mindset continuously seeking improvements. Because we see new opportunities and the organization is growing, we are searching for a Business Development Manager who actively engages the market on the Nordic region.
What is the role about?
This position is characterized by independence, freedom of action, drive and a sense of responsibility, naturally alongside a commercial focus.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales quota
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities through effective networking
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close
- Management of the quality of overall deliverables and pursuit strategy throughout the whole sales process
- Orchestrates all activities and contributions in order to build long-term strategic business relationships with the customers
- Able to identify and understand the customers’ business needs. Has the ability to develop and shape these needs and convert these needs into value propositions based on the Leaseweb services and solutions.
Who are you?
- Senior direct sales individual with sound experience and a proven track record within the IT industry and related industries;
- Go-Getter, willing to go the extra mile to pitch and close a deal;
- Keen on market knowledge/ information to drive own performance
- Naturally you develop, safeguard and transfer/share account intelligence, domain and market knowledge
- You prosper making your colleagues successful as well
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows/Linux), virtualization (VMware/CloudStack), network (Cisco/Juniper routing, switching, VPN, load balancing, firewalling) and server (Dell, HP, IBM) technologies
- Excellent command of English language, a Nordic language is a plus.
À propos de nous
Leaseweb is a leading cloud-hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, public and private cloud, dedicated servers, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5,5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99,999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 16 data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, individual bonus, company bonus, lease car, 25 holidays
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch and great coffee!
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Lead) via email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.