Business Development Manager APAC
Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships?
Within Leaseweb Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for a Business Development Manager APAC to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our presence in different markets.
What is the role about?
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for selling our IaaS solutions. You will be growing our market share in the APAC area by actively approaching prospects & clients and turning them into Leaseweb customers. You will also coordinate and drive marketing and promotional programs to support the organization’s business growth and use specific marketing, tactics and techniques and channels to launch and position the services and brand in the industry. You will take ownership of relationships and business deals with potential and existing clients. This position is characterized by freedom of action, drive, sense of responsibility and, of course a strong commercial focus.
Who are you?
Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you kick-start and develop long term relationships?
We are looking for:
- Relevant experience in Sales in the APAC area
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in the IT/ Tech/ Telco Industries
- Solid business development experience (2-5 years)
- Go-getter, willing to go the extra mile
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Keen to prosper making your colleagues successful as well
- (Near-) native English, both spoken and written
- Legally allowed to work in Singapore
The position will be based in Singapore
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus, company bonus;
- Good secondary benefits, including health insurance plan;
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career;
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Heidi zhang via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.