System Engineer – Container Services
Our international Product Engineering team is in charge of developing, maintaining and automating our cloud platforms, services and datacenters. The department consists of various small devops teams. Each of the teams is end to end responsible for a different product or set of automation services or applications.
Purpose of the role?
In your role as System Engineer in the Container Services team you are responsible for developing our container service offering based on Kubernetes. Your main activities will be automating deployment of Kubernetes clusters across the various Leaseweb compute offerings, as well as maintaining and monitoring these clusters.
- Automate deployment, monitoring and management of Kubernetes clusters across Leaseweb’s compute offerings
- Adding new features to the container service offerings
- Contribute back to the community
Who are you?
You enjoy building new solutions and using the latest technologies. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself and have the desire to grow. You are not afraid to experiment but at the same time keep in mind stability and reliability.
- Hands on experience with container orchestrators such as Kubernets or Mesos
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible, Terraform
- Network protocols such as: TCP/IP, DHCP, PXE, VLAN (802.1Q), QinQ (802.1ad), BGP.
- Scripting skills: Shell, Python, Ruby or PHP etc.
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.