Product Owner – Back-end Automation
Do you have a strong technical background and outstanding communication skills? Are you keen to build a bridge between a team of developers and the business (sales, pre sales, customers, etc.)? Let’s talk!
What is the role about?
The Product Owner will manage, implement and communicate the Customer Portal backlog and provide a long term vision for this application.
We are currently looking for a Product Owner for the Backend Automation team, responsible for the management of the backlog as well as providing a long term vision.
- Managing the backlog of the Back-end Automation team: defining what it gets in and the priorities
- Backend Automation: assessing needs, planning and implementing automation and optimization for multiple business processes
- Coordinating and prioritizing requirements, implementing, operating and managing dependencies among internal and external systems in a complex automated (API) environment.
- Platform Monitoring: replacing the existing internal monitoring platform.
- Gathering feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regularly basis and using this information to further build the roadmap.
Our ideal candidate:
- University degree
- 4-5 years of experience as a PO or similar role.
- Experience working with complex API.
- Energetic/go getter attitude, with proven capacity to motivate a team
- Strategic and creative thinker, able to develop their own vision
- Commercial minded, able to focus on the customer’s needs
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at email@example.com
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.