The Leaseweb (Multi-) CDN operates Leaseweb’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) services in the portfolio. These are part of the foundation for Leaseweb’s global hybrid cloud hosting services and are at the heart of the value proposition for our target customers.
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager CDN to join our team.
Do you know the (Multi-) CDN market like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about technology and keen to develop and implement your own vision? Do you have a business or technical education and a sharp business sense? Are you keen to join a fast moving and highly innovative player within the hybrid cloud hosting industry?
What is the role about?
The Product Manager will be in charge of developing and executing the product strategy for (Multi-) Content Delivery Network services. You will help us growing Leaseweb’s business by using your product expertise, competitive analysis and communication skills to provide insightful information related to market trends. You will map out the market and identify the gaps. In close collaboration with the technical team and external partners, you will make sure the right features are maintained, created and launched.
Part of your responsibility is to build and grow partnerships with technology partners, vendors, and multiple internal technology and support teams, to build the next generation of (Multi-) CDN services as well as manage the ongoing lifecycle of current offerings and to build and guide product positioning and messaging.
The Product Manager will be working closely with the Product Engineering and Network Operations teams, external partners, sales, customer care, finance and product management colleagues and reports to the Team Lead Product Management.
- Set product strategy and business cases and execute
- Know and meet (potential) customers to understand their needs
- Translate technology into relevant value propositions for customers and partners
- Align with the other product managers to ensure we offer a clear and competitive portfolio of services
- Ensure that the right infrastructure (make, buy or partner) together with the technical teams for the delivery of the product is in place and optimized during its life-cycle
- Maintain and optimize the overall value stream of the product by defining the commercial terms (pricing strategy and channel commercials), facilitating deals, optimize vendor agreements and enable the sales channels.
- Lead the go-to-market for the various functional organizations (e.g. sales, marketing, customer care, finance, legal), needed to deliver the proposition successfully
- Deliver the sales tooling and training to enable sales (direct and indirect) to be successful
- Act as thought leader to customers through online and live engagement, and to industry analysts and help to position Leaseweb globally
Who are you?
- 5+ years of international experience in CDN or associated markets (e.g. video streaming or web acceleration technology) as a Product Manager or equivalent
- Conceptual knowledge of associated technologies – e.g. streaming, transcoding, storage, servers, networking (hand-on experience is a plus)
- Strong commercial drive
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English language skills (Dutch is a plus)
- An excellent understanding of product management, balanced with the capability to work well with technical specialists.
- Analytical mindset: able to assess competitive dynamics in the CDN market
- Thriving in a very dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Trusted colleague with an open and engaging collaboration style
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Tabea Hensel, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.