Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships?
Within Leaseweb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for an Inside Sales Account Manager to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our market share in different markets.
What is the role about?
As an Inside Sales Account Manager you are responsible for inbound (and possibly also outbound) sales activities. All leads are generated by Marketing, chat, email, customer service, sales support or put though by 1st line inquiries. You give follow up to these leads, such as IP/HDD/Bandwidth upgrades.
Pre-qualification is necessary. Part of the job is to also develop price offers for specified categories of leads using standardized pricing tools, and books orders. A big part is also building relationships with our customers.
Facilitating service delivery resource allocation by entering sales contracts into databases. It's your responsibility that all customer/prospect information and data enrichments is stored correctly in the tools. Supporting Sales campaigns, which are being developed by Business Development and Marketing.
Who are you?
You (just) finished college or university and you want to get started in IT sales. You have:
- A Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience (1-4 years)
- Fluency in English is a must, Mandrin is a strong plus
- The focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Experience in or interest in the IT Industry
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Studied and/or worked abroad
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- 18 days of paid time off
- Startup look and feel office in CBD
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.