The internet is fueled by content ranging from photos, videos, and live streaming, to gaming and e-commerce. For all this content to be valuable, it needs to be accessible and available to global audiences, instantly and securely.
What Is a CDN?
Why Use a CDN?
Better User Experience
With Leaseweb’s Content Delivery Network expertise, customers get a fast and high quality experience anywhere in the world. Whether they are in Berlin, New York, or Singapore, when clicking a link customers expect content to load instantly, and not wait for slow loading sites or buffering videos.
Lower Infrastructure Cost
Leaseweb's Content Delivery Networks distribute your content through a global network of our Points of Presence, lowering your CAPEX and helping your bottom line. Regardless of your content origin, this reduces the need to have servers located in multiple data centers around the world or overpaying for peak capacity.
An extra layer of security against cyberattacks is added with Leaseweb’s CDN offering. Your core infrastructure is protected when an attack occurs because the malicious traffic is routed through our CDN cache servers, mitigating the effects of the attack.
Our portal enables you to be in full control of managing the service. The easy-to-use portal and REST API enables you to manage your Content Delivery Network from a single interface. Configure push and pull zones, instantly purge your files when needed, and get valuable insights from unified reporting.
Choose the right type of CDN for your business
Leaseweb Multi-CDN expands your global reach and presence. This makes more of the best PoPs available to you which are selected based on performance, helping you guarantee the best experience for your end-users.Learn More
Featured CDN Customers
“Leaseweb provides an excellent international network where we can have our racks redundantly and remote hands when we need them. We haven't found this combination anywhere else.”
- Dedicated Server
"Leaseweb Dedicated Servers are helping us roll out our products with an effective use of our resources and with more predictability for our business.”
- Dedicated Server
"We chose to align ourselves with Leaseweb because of the sheer speed and potency of their next-generation CDN and scalability of their CloudStack-based private cloud."
- Dedicated Server
- Elastic Compute
- Hybrid Cloud
- Private Cloud
"To enhance our Content Delivery & availability, we moved from AWS Cloudfront to Leaseweb Multi-CDN which decreased overall costs significantly and improved our performance."
- Private Rack
Useful CDN Knowledge Base Articles
From our blogAll stories
- How to Improve the Speed of Your Website with Multi-CDN Every brand seeks to bolster its reputation and professionalism. In 2023, a key part of how brands were perceived was through their online presence,...
- Optimizing Content Delivery: Should You Build Your Own Multi-CDN? Organizations strive to reach users across different regions in today’s interconnected world. Unforeseen events such as CDN outages or network...
- 3 Keys to Helping Your E-commerce Business Succeed This Holiday Season It’s the most wonderful time of the year – and the busiest for e-commerce merchants. The 2022 holiday shopping season is underway with online sales forecast...
- Routing Traffic in Multi-CDN In this blog post, we explain everything you need to know about routing strategies in multi-CDN. CDNs each have their own routing strategies when it comes...
- Power Your Play This guest blog was written by Wilfired Dudink, Managing Director – Leaseweb CDN. The gaming industry is going through more change than it ever has before &...
- Diversification and why it’s critical to content providers Diversification is a risk management strategy that combats the concentration of all resources in one single pot or asset class. In this blog post, we...