Visual / UX Designer
Are you interested in helping to evolve the digital experience for a global technology company? Are you a driven, talented and aspiring Designer looking to learn and develop your career? We would like to hear your story.
At Leaseweb our vision is to be the cloud hosting provider that really does what’s right for our customers by delivering on our values and excellent customer experience. We have an amazing story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
We are searching for a talented all-round Designer who is passionate about digital design and developing wireframes for our websites. Someone that can design both digital: website pages, landing pages, campaign assets, newsletter & email templates, and other (print) marketing and brand assets. With a strong eye for detail, you will have the ability to work across multiple touch points and make the journey and brand story consistent for our customers.
The successful applicant understands the environment of a high-tech global B2B company, knows how to work with cross-functional teams and specifically with marketing and website development teams. You must be solution oriented, flexible, proactive and have the ability to change course quickly, think big and start small, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
The marketing team is responsible for all brand & communication, product management, web, e-commerce, customer experience and demand generation activities. The team is based at our headquarters in Amsterdam and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Singapore.
- Translate ideas, proposals and customer feedback into graphic design, prototypes and/or wireframes
- Design and produce inspiring marketing materials, mostly focused on our digital channels, that will contribute to brand awareness, lead generation, and sales enablement
- Collaborate closely with product managers, front-end developers and other teams to create intuitive, user-friendly webpages and customer portal
- Create content such as HTML banners, event visuals (both off and online), short video clips, infographics, photography, and other visual content
- Develop sales enablement tools such as company (multimedia) presentations and product sheets
- Work with creative and technical briefs, ensuring the delivery of assets that meet the original expectations and the brand story
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Take an user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Cope with changes and short deadlines in a proactive and flexible way, and independently adjust priorities to meet deadlines and attain required objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Have an understanding of the wider strategy and company stakeholders, and how UX and design contribute to it
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Interaction Design, UX Design or Interactive Media
- Highly skilled (5 years+ experience) with graphic design tools
- Proficient (2 years+ experience) in UX Design and/or Web Design
- Proficient in the Design tools such as (Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in translating subject matter experts’ knowledge from User Flows through to Designs
- Proficient in working with deadlines and dealing with multiple projects, skilled in agile way of working
- Previous experience in IT/Tech industry is a plus
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Passion for your design work
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.