Are you interested in helping to evolve the digital experience for a global technology company? Are you a driven, talented and aspiring Designer looking to learn and develop your career? We would like to hear your story.
At Leaseweb our vision is to be the cloud hosting provider that really does what’s right for our customers by delivering on our values and excellent customer experience. We have an amazing story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
We are searching for a talented all-round Designer who is passionate about digital design and developing wireframes for our websites. Someone that can design both digital: website pages, landing pages, campaign assets, newsletter & email templates, and other (print) marketing and brand assets. With a strong eye for detail, you will have the ability to work across multiple touch points and make the journey and brand story consistent for our customers.
The marketing team is responsible for all brand & communication, product management, web, e-commerce, customer experience and demand generation activities. The team is based at our headquarters in Amsterdam and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Singapore.
- Translate ideas, proposals and customer feedback into graphic design, prototypes and/or wireframes
- Design and produce inspiring marketing materials, mostly focused on our digital channels, that will contribute to brand awareness, lead generation, and sales enablement
- Create content such as event visuals (both off and online), short video clips, infographics, photography, HTML banners and other visual content
- Develop sales enablement tools such as company (multimedia) presentations and product sheets
- Work with creative and technical briefs, ensuring the delivery of assets that meet the original expectations and the brand story
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Take an user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Cope with changes and short deadlines in a proactive and flexible way, and independently adjust priorities to meet deadlines and attain required objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate closely with product managers, front-end developers and other teams to create intuitive, user-friendly webpages and customer portal
Who are you?
You understand the environment of a high-tech global B2B company and know how to work with cross-functional teams. You must be solution oriented, flexible, proactive and have the ability to change course quickly, think big and start small, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Interaction Design, UX Design or Interactive Media
- Highly skilled (5 years+ experience) with graphic design tools
- Proficient (2 years+ experience) in UX Design and/or Web Design
- Proficient in the Design tools such as (Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in translating subject matter experts’ knowledge from User Flows through to Designs
- Proficient in working with deadlines and dealing with multiple projects, skilled in agile way of working
- Previous experience in IT/Tech industry is a plus
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Passion for your design work
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.