UX / Interaction Designer
Are you passionate about user experience and design? Do you want to let others know how to improve their applications? We would like to hear your story.
At Leaseweb we support thousands of customers reaching the world by providing hosting services. We are searching for an experienced UI/UX designer to help us provide the best customer experience possible in our portals and applications.
- Translate your knowledge into a state-of-the-art interaction and visual design.
- Work closely with the developers within the Product Engineering department to bring your vision and designs to life.
- Create an optimal UX and UI design for portals used by our customers.
- Experience with data-driven design decision making in UX
- Understanding of quantitative user research
- Play an important role in defining the standards that developers use when creating new applications and tools.
- Collaborate with the Stakeholders and Product Owner to help them understand and act on user interaction opportunities
- Create and update the design documents and propose improvements to existing applications.
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Experienced with front-end development (HTML5/CSS/JS)
- Proficient knowledge of design and prototyping tools
- Experience with user-centered design and customer journeys (a strong online portfolio is highly appreciated).
- Passionate about all aspects of interactive design and keen eye for details.
- Participation in an annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and a monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons, and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.