Technical Delivery Representative
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge, and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the world’, boasting 5.5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 25 data centers throughout the world.
The Leaseweb APAC team is growing quickly and looking for talented colleagues to join us.
Our Customer Service and Technical Delivery Team is involved in daily managing orders in the APAC region (Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong and Australia). and we are about to open 3 more data center locations in Singapore, Japan and Australia later this year
As a Technical Delivery Representative, you ensure the successful, on-time delivery of Leaseweb products and services for our customers with several orders at the same time, through all phases of the implementation life cycle, while developing and maintaining strong, positive business relationships with both internal and possible external stakeholders. The work environment is dynamic and has an international character.
You will report to the Customer Service and Technical Delivery Manager and collaborate closely with our Engineering team, Logistics and Procurement.
- Collates and verifies all relevant order information to ensure an order can be accurately processed and delivered.
- Responsible for the designated orders. Ensure the progress of the delivery process to guarantee that all orders are processed and delivered within the agreed delivery times
- Sets delivery priorities and makes schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Monitors order errors and problems in order to support resolutions
- Recognizes and mitigates immediate delivery issues and risks and improves overall delivery process
- Monitors all inventory orders, using the documented data on orders to analyze supply and demand and make inventory projections
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with all internal and possible external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of delivering excellent customer service
- Ideally, you have working experience with SAP and well versed with Excel
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills, excellent command of English
- It would be a plus if you could speak Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Japanese.
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Affinity working in an IaaS environment ITIL would be a plus
- Planning and Analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least two years’ experience in the IT industry
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Problem solver and taking ownership
- Must have the right to work in Singapore
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + AWS + annual bonus scheme
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Weekly team lunch
- 18 days of paid time off
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast-growing organization
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.