What is the role about?
Have you always dreamt of being the conductor of a technical orchestra? Leaseweb Netherlands is looking for a Technical Delivery Manager, to help orchestrate the successful delivery of Leaseweb’s products and services to our customers. This means you ensure the successful, on time delivery, through all phases of the implementation life cycle. In order to do so you will work closely with other departments, for example advising sales on technical and scheduling limitations during the quotation period, negotiate timely deliveries with other product branches within Leaseweb, and alignment with provisioning and logistics to ensure first time right and meeting agreed delivery times. All the while your primary focus is always on top notch customer support, throughout the process.
- Single owner of the delivery process, which runs from the signed quote until the first 1-2 weeks after delivery
- Functions as the delivery consultant during the quotation process for large or complicated deliveries
- Verification of order information to ensure the order can be accurately processed and delivered
- Determine delivery priorities and trade-offs and aligning all different departments within Leaseweb to this
- Building strong customer relationships, directly impacting the success and happiness of the customer during their lifetime at Leaseweb
- Strong understanding of Leaseweb products and services in order to recognize and mitigate delivery risks, as well as function as a consultant for internal and external stakeholders regarding technical specifications
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with other departments
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role (technical management, IT consultancy, pre-sales, technical program management or solution architecture)
- Significant experience working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders (sales, engineers, product engineering, customer/technical support) as well as with external customers, and is comfortable serving as the bridge between them
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills, excellent command of English
- Proven customer centric mind-set
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Preferably experience in building or delivering full infrastructure stacks
- Able to use data to establish priorities and drive actions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant area
- Knowledge of the IT market, cloud, ISP and hosting industry
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship & relocation package (if applicable)
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Want to learn more or apply?
For more information, please contact Tabea Hensel, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.