Leaseweb is a leading provider of cloud infrastructure and reliable hosting solutions, serving more than 18,000 customers worldwide. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Internal IT team Manager to lead a dynamic international team of 7 people responsible for our internal customers.
The Internal IT team ensures optimal support to internal customers (employees) with technical questions, problems or requests in order to maximize internal customer satisfaction. They are responsible for the performance of internal infrastructure and network.
What is the role about?
- Lead and develop team of system administrators and engineers to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Coach, mentor and provide ongoing training to team members to improve their performance and help them reach their full potential.
- Manage the hiring process, as well as pay and performance appraisals for the team.
- Report on the status of the team, including progress, SWOT analysis, and performance to the Management Team of Leaseweb Global.
- Implement and maintain a maintenance planning with the team.
- Ensure that all tasks of the team are carried out in compliance with ISO standards.
- Create and maintain procedures and work instructions for the team.
- Create a roadmap together with the team, to ensure our Internal Systems remain relevant and up to date
- Work together with other department managers like Product Engineering, Security and Compliance to ensure that our common goals are achieved.
- Ensure that all systems and applications are documented in a standardized format.
- Implement the actionable items for the customer happiness survey
- Proven experience in leading and developing teams
- A technical background in Microsoft Workplace products, ie Windows, Active Directory, End Point Protection, Office 365, etc is beneficial
- Microsoft trainings/certifications is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Customer and quality oriented.
- Understanding of ISO standards and best practices for system administration.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.