Supply Chain Manager
The purpose of this role is to standardize supply chain processes on a global level and continuously improve the supply chain performance of Leaseweb. These processes have to be managed with support of our existing SAP ERP system. The supply chain manager will have the opportunity to define, plan, control, and monitor supply chain activities on a global level. Main objective is to create net value by leveraging worldwide logistics, increasing asset turnover and synchronizing supply and demand.
The Supply Chain Manager works closely together with local DC Operations teams, Product Management, SAP Support and Procurement.
- Optimize the logistical model according to todays requirement with respect to all relevant organization elements
- Own the processes that are related to the new model within the different projects
- Create the required awareness, focus and skills within the organization to adopt changes
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Implement and manage the processes globally in the organization
- Keep our supply chain strategy up to the latest standards
- Maintain the business requirements that are made available by IT to support the logistical processes
- 7+ years of experience within logistic operations/ supply chain management on a global level
- You have experience in working with complex IT systems that support supply chain processes such as SAP or equivalent
- Experience in Service Parts management and/or high-tech environments is a pre
- You have proven leadership skills in creating and managing logistic environments
- You have natural insight in the related processes in Sales, Procurement and Maintenance
- You act on several levels of the logistical environment; on planning, capacity and execution
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.