Our international team at Leaseeb is in charge of our scalability and automation platform. The Development department consists of around 90 techies, working in small scrum teams. Each of the teams is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (Bare Metal Servers, CDN, Cloud, Storage) and front-end implementations for our websites and customer portal.
We work in a cross functional environment with a DevOps philosophy. We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company, and the Development department is certainly leading the way. There is a clear focus on innovation. Working on a scrum framework gives our teams a lot of freedom. It allows us to get our hands on the coolest projects and to be equal parts creative and effective.
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural. Our organizational structure is flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship… And that’s why we have some of the most inspiring and overall awesome colleagues in the industry!
What is the role about?
As a developer in our Website Team you will build and maintain new and existing features on our corporate website, Leaseweb.com. We are in the process of rebuilding our website on a SAP Commerce platform using Spartacus and Hybris. The Website scrum team consists of UI/UX designers, backend developers and frontend developers. Together you will be responsible for bringing the new website to live in April 2023.
Our ideal candidate is
- A real team player, not an individualistic code warrior
- curious and open to opposing or new ideas
- not afraid to ask questions
- responsible for the team’s success
- always offering and asking for help pro-actively
- eager to play with new technologies and experiment
- always looking for ways to improve (team) tools, processes and collaboration
- driven to improve quality and prevent incidents
- Agile-minded and preferably experienced in Scrum and/or Kanban
Our Ideal candidate has
- At least 5 years of experience with software development
- Experience in: Spartacus, Angular, Typescript, Java, CSS, HTML, XML, Bootstrap
- Understanding of MVC
- Knowledge of programming architectures and common Design Patterns
- Some knowledge of SQL
- Competence with version control systems (Git)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
- Regular on-call duty
- Basic knowledge of ISP related technologies such as servers’ hardware and cloud technologies is nice to have
- Experience with SAP Commerce/Hybris, Spring framework is nice to have
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.