Social Media & Communications Specialist
Leaseweb is a global hosting company with over 20 years of experience. We believe that by connecting people with the right technology, global opportunities and one another, you empower them to reach the unreachable.
We are looking for a passionate English speaking (near native proficiency) Social Media & Communications Specialist to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate has experience in social media, paid social, PR and branding for B2B companies with an interest in technology.
If you like working in a collaborative and open environment with a diverse team, then join us!
We operate in a climate of trust, transparency, and teamwork, and we have fun winning for our customers, our company, and ourselves. The Marketing team is responsible for branding, demand generation, social media, PR, events and customer experience. By bringing these pieces together into a harmonious whole, the goal of the marketing team is to act on our global brand promise while building on our rich legacy of global entrepreneurship.
The young and dynamic team is based at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, London and Singapore.
- Copywriting for all social channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube)
- Scheduling social media posts (experience with Buffer or a scheduling platform is a plus)
- Managing a content calendar and coordinating with demand generation team, content manager, PR agency and other internal stakeholders to fill content calendar
- Devising social strategy together with Head of Branding
- Managing paid social campaigns, working closely with the demand generation team (previous experience with Facebook for Business, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, YouTube Advertising is required)
- Managing company PR by coordinating with PR agency
- Experience in social media monitoring
- Keeping up with industry forums
- Responding to media, journalists and press enquiries
Our ideal candidate
- Genuine interest in social media and keeps up with new trends and developments
- At least 2 years’ experience working in marketing / PR
- Skilled at copywriting for B2B companies, preferably in IT / Technology. All our communication is in American English.
- Able to collect data and reports and make data driven decisions.
- Likes working in a creative, diverse and collaborative environment.
- Experience with analysts relations is a big plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.