We are looking for a Technical Support Shift Leader to join our offices in Haarlem.
Our Technical Support Department (TSD) is part of the Customer Care organization and is the glue between our 1st and 3rd level operation teams. We have 7 teams, 1 purely working on a day shift and 6 other teams, in a rotating 24*7 shift.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our company and lead the Customer Care department to greater heights! You will support and supervise a team of Customer Care representatives and Technical Engineers in providing the best service possible for our customers via email, chat, phone and our ticketing system. A background in the tech industry is favourable but what’s more important is that you understand what makes team members tick and what motivates them to grow and excel.
As a Shift Leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals and reach targets.
- Responsible for the output and performance of the Shift team during the shift
- Handle escalations raised by L1/L2 support, within an agreed timescale of SLA's
- Lower the amount of incidents and service requests
- Translate customer requests into viable working solutions
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally
- Motivate and develop your team members
- Responsible for bringing the team to the next level
Who are you?:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a team lead or similar job role
- Fluent English communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to develop, implement and assess performance metrics
- A background or keen interest in the tech industry
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.
Interested and want to know more?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.