Senior System Engineer Network Automation
* Understand and maintain the software running on said infrastructure.
* Develop, maintain and support our data center automation products and
driving feature development.
* 3rd line incident support (EOD).
* Working closely with other departments at Leaseweb.
* Identify and propose solutions for improvements or structural problems.
Who are you?
* Common Linux distributions (Ubuntu, and optionally Red Hat, Debian)
* Seniority with configuration management systems such as chef (preferred) or
* Team player; ability to help your peers and open to your peers helping you.
* Scripting skills: Shell, Python, Ruby or PHP etc.
* Knowledge of monitoring systems like Icinga is desirable
* Experience with common server hardware (Dell, HP), RAID controllers and
accompanying software tools is desirable
* Familiarity or interested hosting infrastructure (Networking, servers, switches,
routers, power distribution).
* Familiarity or interested in protocols such as: TCP/IP, DHCP, PXE, VLAN
(802.1Q), QinQ (802.1ad), BGP.
* Basic understanding of virtualisation systems such as kvm/qemu.
* Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents.
* Fluent English communication skills
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Ciftci, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.