Senior SAP Business Process Owner
Leaseweb implemented SAP across all its entities. You will be the process owner for financial processes with responsibility for designing new and optimizing current processes in close cooperation with other finance colleagues as well as IT and other department stakeholders.
- Interface with business stakeholders to understand the business needs and ensure alignment.
- Create process designs that include the correct business requirements, measures and resources and gain alignment on how to implement the process changes.
- Work closely with the functional and dev team to ensure that process, organization, and technology are aligned.
- Create and maintain business process documentation.
- Monitor and report process performance against PPIs.
- Educate and train key-users on best practices.
- You have a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Expert in Business Process Management (BPM), preferred with a background in Lean and/or Six Sigma.
- Experience with finance processes and/or SAP implementation is a pré.
- Skilled in Process Improvement, Process Design, Problem Solving, Communication, and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.